11.10.2011

The beginning...

Dear Friends,

I decided to start this blog because I want to tell the story of Tatte. It's time to open my heart and kitchen and share with you all the beautiful things that make Tatte what it is -- the recipes, the product development, the daily adventures, my insight and ideas. Flour and butter never settles in this busy and lovely world, and I want to offer you all a day-to-day glance inside, from the baking tests to the building of our new second location.





It's been an adventure from the beginning, and these days it's hard to find quiet time to simply bake and create. My heart has guided me through it all, keeping me balanced and happy. Now, I want to share the thrill and the joy of this dream through my writing on the blog, and I welcome your suggestions as to what you'd like to hear about the most. Tatte has become my second home and you are all a part of it.

Join me on this ride.

Love,
Tzurit

1 comment:

  1. so glad that we will be able to get glimpse into tatte and it's making. i am so excited that you have started a blog a virtual treat for those who are unable to get there everyday ( oh how i wish) congrats on your new blog and so happy to follow along.

    ReplyDelete